(I’ve given up on trying to load my Word today – three crashes is more than enough – so don’t mind any crazy formatting there may be here)
Hullo. How are you world? Great. I’m all right, though I have been down lately, so everything is in monotone colour. I have a post about perception coming, but *shrugs*
*perks up* In the meanwhile, Yawatta Hosby tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks, Yawatta! Here’re the guidelines:
1. Copy and paste the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Tell 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers and leave them a comment on their blog (or pingback or whatever) letting them know
1. I have little-to-no idea what actually started my email: celestal_Fleur, especially seeing as ‘fleur’ is French and ‘celestal’ is the incorrect spelling of the English ‘celestial’. However, on a literate note, my newest Twitter handle (updated early 2013) is the Latin for ‘space flower’. Fitting for a Trekkie with a floral middle name.
2. I was a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure hog when I was younger. My dad gave me one for which I was probably too young, but, since I had been interested in his World of Warcraft games from a young age, I don’t think the monsters-and-murder, dungeons-and-dragons content really affected me. All I remember is that the tale was set in catacombs, I was trying to find five precious-jewel ornaments and I died many times by finding all five letters of D-E-A-T-H scattered throughout the maze. A giant squid also occurred.
Nowadays, I still add to the occasional add-venture on the occasional writing site.
3. For all I’m mature and sensible (!), I have a weakness for silly humour. I may not enjoy slapstick or gross humour, but bizarre and outlandish humour makes me laugh, perhaps the reason I enjoy The Simpsons so much. As I write this, I’m listening to the ‘Knights of the Round Table’ song from the Spamalot musical (I’ve already seen it twice in theatre!) to cheer myself up. The Lady of the Lake is an amazing soprano part to play!
4. I also have a not-so-closeted weakness for music with a head-banging bassline.
5. Like any obsessive Sims2 player, I have my own Sim. She’s currently an elder, a celebrity chef (fulfilling her lifetime, platinum want) with three children (two girls and a boy <3), nine grandchildren, a brother and two nephews and a[n adopted] niece.
6. I get my A Level results tomorrow at 8 am. ‘Nuff said.
7. I always have ideas for these tell-us-about-yourself blog awards way before I require them – and then I forget by the time I need them! I am a slave to sod’s law.
1. Lillian M(M!) Woodall – have your first blog award, dear!
2. Jae Dansie – for being awesome.
3. Mystic Cooking – also awesome, but haven’t written much lately. C’mon, ladies!
4. The Misfortune of Knowing – for such insightful posts on books, the law, and motherhood.
5. The Loony Teen Writer – wonderful teen writer and blogger.
6. KA Last – for all her help during Pitcharama.
7. Descent into Slushland – everything needed to be known about writing
I need to expand my blogging circle!